Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

I think it kinda funny how when your a first time mom..or when your kids are all little, every holiday is carefully planned, and exicuted to a T.When parents just cant wait to color eggs, and hide them for the hunt, when parents wake up way before the kids so they can see their sparkling faces when they see what santa or the Easter Bunny brings, when the tooth fairy has silver dollars in her drawer waiting for the moment her baby looses her first tooth...so funny...because I find myself, after 11 years of toothfairys, easter bunnys, santa claus, that there is only the hopes that the day will pass quicker.LOL and when the Easter Bunny came today and the kids woke up..I asked them to get out of my room and be quiet so I can sleep. Go play wuour toys till I get up! haha Or now how the tooth fairy constantly forgets and trys to pick up a bag of pennys or something, that is...if she remembers. Ohh how things change. After years and years of bunnys and fat men in red suits, and tooth fairys, I am over it! I still love to see my kids glowing, but I really would rather sleep!
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment