Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh the sex Life of a mother.....

What ever happened to spontanious sex? I mean really...when did making love become a planned activity that take stratigic timeing and acuracy? Having to put the passion on hold while I bathe or tend to a screaming crying kid, asking for food or a hug? Or all together missing the opurtunity because, by the time the timming IS right one of us is too exhausted or out of the "mood" or even mad at eachother because we have disagreed on something the kids have done.
When did sex become a chore rather then a recreational activity? when did I get so old?
Hopefully one day this week it will work out and I can feel like a woman once again...even if its just for a short while...hopefully no one wakes up or comes knocking on my door....hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment