Sunday, June 13, 2010

The future

If Only I could see the future...If only I could know how my kids would turn out..That way Id know what do do to get them prepared for the road ahead....
I want my kids to be somebody..I dont want them to make the same choices as I did...I want them to fight for their life, their freedoms, to reach for their dreams.
I see Landin Playing football....getting a scholership to USC, then making it to the NFL..Big,strong,full of pride and absolutly breath taking...I want the same for Liam, but being my wild child I KNOW he is going to choose a bumpy path. My hope for him is to remember who he is, remember what I have taught him about hard work,integrety,and about his spirit. I want him to be happy, what ever he does, weather he's a rock star or a running back. I want him to just be happy. Dixie....Her self esteme is so fragile...I hope to continue teaching her how beauty comes from within and how we woman carry our selfs. I want her to know that she is a angel, sent to me for a reason. To a home full of boys to make her tuff, and strong.I want her voice to be heard, I want her brain to be smart, and her soul to be pure and happy. Lucky..being the youngest I hope that by the older ones setting a good example he will know what he wants out of life.
I want them to marry good woman(and a man), who will be wonderful mothers(and father) to my grand babys. I want them to choose wisely, because i only want them to do it once.
In no time at all, my kids will be grown up. My boys bigger then me nd my daughter her own woman.I want them to remember who they are...the hard lessons I have taught them to prepare them for this rough life. i want them to be champions, and to be proud..No matter what they do in life. I want life to be easy for them...not like mine and shanes life was. I want them to know I love them beyond words, more then my own life, and more then anything they could ever feel...My whole life has been for them. Every struggle,every tear, every fight and sacrafice....Its all been for them. I never want them to doubt their strengths...or fall back onto their weakness's....Be proud my childeren, be yourself, Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment