Thursday, June 17, 2010

Reality check

I wish I had a billion dollars so I could take my kids around the world and show them how good they have it here at our home in America...Every American child is spoild and unapriciative when it comes to life style...weather their parents have money or not...theres always someone who always has it worse.... I try and give my kids everything..weather its opertunitys or clothes or what ever makes them happy..I AM guilty of over induldging them with clothes ,and sports eqipment, and toys and "things" but I have no doubt they are not too spoild....they still have to work,earn it,be respectful and say thank you....but really I wish I could make them live in a hut,made of trees, with no restrooms or toilet paper..where the boys work all day hunting and the woman work all day preparing....one day, before its too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment